Specialising in hormone health, Perimenopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Our hormones are intrinsic to our health as women. When they’re imbalanced, they send powerful signals that can trigger pain, inflammation, irregular ovulation, insomnia, fatigue, mood disturbances, acne, hair loss (or gain) and metabolic disruption.
If your period isn’t regular, you’ve been put on contraception to ‘regulate’ your cycle or you experience any of the above symptoms, your body is trying to communicate with you in the only language it knows (and eventually, with the volume dialled UP.) So let’s begin by decoding your body’s messages and work towards a treatment solution that is perfect for you.
Because ultimately, we want to get you back into your life and enjoying everything that makes your soul sing.
NATUROPATHY CONSULTATIONS – PERIOD PROBLEMS
Wholistic, evidence-based natural treatment for the underlying causes of:
- Heavy periods (Menorrhagia)
- Painful periods (Dysmenorrhoea)
- Loss of periods (Amenorrhoea)
- Irregular cycles (Oligomenorrhoea)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression
- Post-Pill acne
Plus, consultations on what to expect and how to manage coming off the Pill.
Endometriosis consultations to help you navigate medical, naturopathic and other allied health treatment options.
We’ll discuss lifestyle changes you can implement immediately to help manage your symptoms, allowing you to feel empowered in living life with Endometriosis.
Understand your options and take positive action to manage your Endometriosis.
Even if you think you’re too young for Perimenopause (it can start in your 30s) or haven’t had a period for over a year – you can manage, and even embrace, Perimenopause and Menopause.
Learn what your hormones are doing, and why. Then let’s set up a treatment strategy to ease the whole transition, ensuring optimal long-term mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
Prepare yourself for the most powerful phase of your life yet.
POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS)
Acne, weight gain, facial hair and hair loss can be scary. But you can treat PCOS naturally without the need for the Pill or medications.
We’ll look at your underlying drivers, then devise a tailored treatment plan incorporating stress management, gut and metabolic health, and diet and lifestyle factors to restore your natural cycle.
For women looking for a more mind-body-soul approach to their overall wellbeing.
An energetic reading along with use of specific flower essences can provide additional information or focus areas for healing and an opportunity to release current blocks on a vibrational, emotional, or physical level.
How do online naturopathy consultations work?
Simply book an appointment at a time convenient to you and we’ll meet on Zoom or Skype. In our first few consultations, we’ll explore your health history and address all your questions and concerns. Together, we’ll design a realistic and achievable plan so you can take charge of your health.
Typically, clients see me once a month over a 6-12 period to monitor and assess progress, but the choice is entirely yours. Some clients see me over the longer term as their life-circumstances grow and evolve. I’m happy to be a part of your personal team for as long as you need.
Supplements and Herbs
- I have a full Practitioner Only supplement and herbal dispensary so if you’re in Australia, your orders can be posted or couriered to you. If you’re a Sydney-local, you’re more than welcome to drop by and collect.
- In New Zealand, UK or Europe? I use online dispensaries where you can purchase recommended supplements.
- Living elsewhere? I’ll offer preferred brand options you can order online.
Online Consultation Fees
- Initial consult – up to 60 minutes is AUD$300
- First Follow-up or Extended Follow-up – up to 45 min is AUD$220
- Follow-up – up to 30 min is AUD$150
- Mini Follow-up – up to 10 minutes is AUD$60