Endometriosis answers and health treatment designed specifically for you
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is an inflammatory condition that can cause heavy, irregular, or painful periods and infertility – and can stop you living a full life. There is no cure (yet), but research is uncovering a vast array of potential contributors, involving bacterial hypothesis, immune dysregulation, genetics, and even emotional and generational trauma.
If you’re not sure if you have Endometriosis or have a diagnosis and current treatment isn’t helping, there is hope and effective relief available.
I can help
Here are some of the more typical symptoms
- Mild through to debilitating pain that can occur at any time of the cycle. If your pain is stopping your normal daily activities, it’s probably not just PMS
- Spotting through the month or a seemingly never-ending period
- Heavy periods, clotting or flooding
- Painful sex, making intimacy and relationships less fun and more fraught with fear and anxiety
- Problems falling pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy
How I can help?
My focus is on providing you with the information you need to help manage Endometriosis. We look at your diet, your gut and immune health, previous infections, environmental triggers, your emotional health, sleep patterns and lifestyle.
My role is to listen, examine the data and use my wealth of experience to guide you through the options for your specific experience. We’ll navigate options on surgery, medical treatment and testing alongside natural treatment options and design the best approach for you.
We’ll go at your pace, I’m here to guide, not to push (or preach).
Wholistic Endometriosis treatment
Endometriosis impacts your whole being. It is not just bad period pain, nor is it just an hormonal condition. Endometriosis may involve your genetics, epigenetics, environmental impacts, immune function, co-infections, gut health, diet and lifestyle, and stress and trauma. Your body has the power to heal, and when you’re open working with your body, incredible shifts can happen.
When you take a whole-body approach, you may alleviate the symptoms of pain, mood, flow and energy. You’ll feel more resilient and better able to positively manage Endometriosis.
Reduce endo drivers and inflammation and minimise your symptoms by:
- Addressing gut issues and bacterial infections
- Strengthening your immune system
- Supporting adrenal health
- Developing appropriate stress and nervous system responses
- Reducing pain messages
- Supporting detoxification pathways
- Cleaning up your external environment (moulds and environmental toxins)
- Working through diet and lifestyle changes
- Addressing mental/emotional health/trauma